ARTISTS SHIPPING ITEMS – COLUMBUS, OH
Artist Setup & Load in Pre-Festival Info
COLUMBUS, OHIO PRE-FEST LOADIN, SETUP & SHIPPING INFO:
• WE HAVE EARLY ARTIST SET-UP ON THURSDAY FROM 5-8PM. REMAINING SET UP BEGINS ON FRIDAY AT 9 AM UNTIL NOON. DOORS WILL OPEN AT NOON SO BE SURE TO GET IN THERE NICE AND EARLY TO SET YOUR BOOTH UP. WHEN CHECKING IN AT HELL CITY, BE SURE YOU GET YOUR CHECK-IN PACKET AND PASSES AT ADMISSIONS.
HELL CITY DOES NOT PROVIDE WIFI! WE SUGGEST BRING YOUR OWN PERSONAL HOTSPOT OR CONTACT THE ARIZONA BILTMORE FOR PURCHASING WIFI FOR YOUR DEVICES THROUGH THEM PERSONALLY.
• BE SURE TO BRING ADDITIONAL POWER STRIPS IF YOU NEED THEM AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL LIGHTING FOR YOUR BOOTH, WE DO NOT SUPPLY LIGHTS, ARMRESTS, OR ANY OTHER LUXURY YOU MAY WANT FOR YOUR STATION. A SUPPLY COMPANY WILL BE THERE TO HELP KEEP YOU FULLY STOCKED ON ANY ITEMS YOU MAY NEED TO TATTOO. ADDITIONALLY, MASSAGE TABLES AND OTHER TATTOO EQUIPMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FROM THE ADMISSIONS BOOTH. YOUR BOOTH WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ONLY ONE SHARPS CONTAINER, A ROLL OF PAPER TOWELS, A TRASHCAN, TABLE AND CHAIRS.
• DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR ART FOR THE ART GALLERY AND DROP IT OFF ON THURSDAY. THE ART GALLERY IS ALWAYS FILLED WITH TONS OF GREAT ARTWORK. THIS IS A GREAT AREA AT HELL CITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR OTHER TALENTS SUCH AS PAINTINGS, SCULPTURES, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER FORMS OF ART YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISPLAY. YOUR ART MUST BE WIRED AND READY TO HANG.
• PLEASE BE READY TO ACCEPT THE HELLIONS TO SET THE FLOOR ON FIRE PROMPTLY AT 12 NOON EVERY DAY. PLEASE DO NOT BREAK DOWN EARLY ANY NIGHT OF THE FEST. WE EXPECT EACH ARTIST TO BE COURTEOUS TO THOSE COMING ON SUNDAY BY GIVING THEM THE TIME TO ADMIRE YOUR WORK AND ENJOY THE FEST. HELL CITY CLOSES THE GATES AT 8PM ON SUNDAY. FOR A FULL LIST OF HELL CITY RULES PLEASE VISIT:
• EVERYONE IS AT HELL CITY TO SHOWCASE TATTOOING AND THOSE BEHIND OUR ART FORM SO PLEASE RESPECT THE VENUE, DO NOT DESTROY ANY PROPERTY AND IMMEDIATELY REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS OR UNPROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGENS & LICENSES:
• EVERYONE TATTOOING OR PIERCING MUST HAVE CURRENT FIRST AID AND BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN CERTIFICATES. SEE YOUR LOCAL RED CROSS FOR CERTIFICATION AND CLASSES OR VISIT WWW.ICPRI.COM.
• HAVE YOUR BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGENS CERTIFICATION WITH YOU AS THE HEALTH BOARD MAY ASK TO SEE IT.
HELL CITY IS AN ALL DISPOSABLE TATTOO CONVENTION!
AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR AT THE HELL CITY TATTOO FESTIVAL, WE WANTED TO REACH OUT TO ATTENDING ARTISTS REGARDING DISPOSABLE TATTOO PRODUCTS. SINCE DISPOSABLE TATTOO EQUIPMENT IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE WIDELY USED WE WANTED TO TRY TO MAKE HELL CITY AN ALL DISPOSABLE EVENT. HELL CITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PIONEER IN BRINGING NEW IDEAS TO MAKE THE SHOW THE BEST IT CAN POSSIBLY BE, SO WE THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE PERFECT SENSE TO LEAD THE WAY FOR DISPOSABLE PRODUCTS BEING USED AT TATTOO FESTIVALS. WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AUTOCLAVE AVAILABLE FOR USE THIS YEAR AND REQUEST THAT EVERYONE PLAN ON USING DISPOSABLE TUBES AND NEEDLES THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND OF THE SHOW. WE'LL HAVE PLENTY OF SUPPLIERS ATTENDING OR YOU'RE WELCOME TO BRING ALL YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS WITH YOU TO USE.
FOR A FULL LIST OF OTHER GREAT EVENTS AT HELL CITY, PLEASE VISIT:
ADVERTISING AT HELL CITY:
WE STILL HAVE ROOM FOR ADVERTISING IN OUR ROTATION ON THE BIG SCREENS AT THE MAINSTAGE. ORDER YOUR BIG SCREEN ADS FOR HELL CITY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
SOME ARTIST RULES YOU SHOULD KNOW:
* THURSDAY EARLY ARTISTS SET UP WILL BE FROM 5-8 P.M. IN THE BALLROOM. THIS GIVES ARTISTS A CHANCE TO PARTIALLY SETUP PRIOR TO THE FEST.
* ALL ATTENDING ARTISTS MUST ABIDE BY ALL LOCAL HEALTH REGULATIONS. THESE REGULATIONS ARE BASIC AND PRETTY CONSISTENT TO THE HEALTH REGULATIONS IN MANY OTHER STATES:
* BE IN YOUR BOOTH WHEN THE GATES OPEN EVERYDAY OF THE FEST!! DO NOT GET TO YOUR BOOTH LATE AFTER THE GATES HAVE OPENED FOR THE DAY!! THIS WILL WEIGH HEAVILY ON YOUR RETURN TO HELL CITY!
* DO NOT BREAK DOWN YOUR BOOTH EARLY SUNDAY OF THE HC FEST UNTIL THE FESTIVAL HAS COMPLETELY ENDED. IT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO THE ATTENDEES AND FELLOW ARTISTS AT THE FESTIVAL TO BREAK YOUR BOOTH DOWN EARLY!
* ARTISTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK LATE TO FINISH UP TATTOOS IN PROGRESS, PERMITTING ONLY THE ARTIST AND CLIENT ARE PRESENT FOR THE DURATION OF THE SESSION. SUNDAY EXCLUDED.
* ATTENDING ARTISTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING ALL HEALTH REGULATIONS REQUIRED BY THE STATE, COUNTRY OR CITY IN WHICH HELL CITY IS HELD.
* ARTISTS MUST HAVE ALL CLIENTS THOROUGHLY READ, FILL OUT AND SIGN ALL RELEASE/ CONSENT FORMS PROVIDED IN YOUR CHECK IN PACKETS.
* ARTISTS MUST INFORM CLIENTS OF CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND GIVE CLIENTS AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN YOUR CHECK IN PACKETS.
* YOUR STUDIO OR YOURSELF MUST HAVE A WEBSITE AND/OR WEBPAGE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A BOOTH AT HELL CITY. NO SITE = NO BOOTH.
* GLOVES MUST BE WORN WHEN TATTOOING OR PIERCING A CLIENT AT ALL TIMES.
* SHARPS CONTAINERS MUST BE USED. EACH BOOTH WILL HAVE A COMPLIMENTARY SHARPS CONTAINER PROVIDED.
*ALL NEEDLES & RAZORS MUST BE PROPERLY DISPOSED OF INTO THE SHARPS CONTAINERS PROVIDED AT YOUR BOOTH
* PRE-PACKAGED, STERILE INSTRUMENTS MUST BE USED DURING ALL TATTOOING AND PIERCING PROCEDURES.
* BE SURE TO BRING ENOUGH DISPOSABLE TUBES AND INSTRUMENTS TO GET YOU THROUGH THE BUSY WEEKEND.
* ANYONE CAUGHT SCRUBBING TUBES IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS OR HOTEL ROOMS WILL BE IN VIOLATION OF PHOENIX HEALTH CODES AND WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FESTIVAL AND IT’S PREMISES.
* SUPPLIERS WILL BE PRESENT AT THE FESTIVAL SO YOU CAN BUY ANY SUPPLIES YOU NEED.
*PAPER TOWELS WILL BE FOR SALE IN THE PRIVATE ARTIST AREA OF THE BALLROOM.
* ARTISTS AND PIERCERS WHO ARE TATTOOING OR PIERCING PRIVATE AREAS (NIPPLES AND GENITALS) MUST HAVE AN ENCLOSED/PRIVATE AREA TO DO THIS IN.
*ARTIST MUST COMPLY WITH ALL NEEDLE AGREEMENTS, CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND CLIENT RELEASE FORMS.
*ARTISTS MUST INFORM ALL CLIENTS IN REGARDS TO HOW TO HEAL THEIR NEW TATTOOS.
*ARTISTS MUST BANDAGE ALL NEW TATTOOS WITH LAP CLOTHS OR DRYLOCK MATERIALS ONLY. NO CLEAR SARAN WRAP!
* THE HOTEL HAS ASKED THAT NO PRIVATE AREAS BE VISIBLE WHILE ON THE BALLROOM FLOOR, IMPROPER EXPOSURE WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION. IF YOU ARE PIERCING FEMALE NIPPLES OR ANY GENITALS, YOU MUST HAVE A PRIVATE, ENCLOSED BOOTH.
* BOARD OF HEALTH FEES MUST BE PRE-PAID PRIOR TO WORKING.
* NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN TATTOO BOOTHS.
* NO SMOKING IN TATTOO BOOTHS OR ANYWHERE IN THE HOTEL.
* ARTISTS NEED TO BRING PROOF OF PRACTICE INSURANCE FOR BOARD OF HEALTH INSPECTIONS IF YOU HAVE IT.
* ARTISTS/STUDIOS NEED TO PAY TEMPORARY LICENSING FEES WITH THE COLUMBUS BOARD OF HEALTH.
* ARTISTS NEED TO BRING CPR & FIRST AID CERTIFICATES FOR BOARD OF HEALTH INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO BE ALLOWED TO WORK.
* ARTISTS NEED TO BRING BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS & CROSS CONTAMINATION PREVENTION CERTIFICATES FOR BOARD OF HEALTH INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO BE ALLOWED TO WORK.
HELL CITY TATTOO FESTIVAL
POST EVENT INSTRUCTIONS
ALL BOOTHS MUST FOLLOW THESE BREAKDOWN INSTRUCTIONS!
CLEAN YOUR AREA- BAG UP ALL YOUR TRASH AND DEPOSIT IT IN THE LARGE TRASH BIN IN THE ARTIST LOUNGE, ALONG WITH YOUR TRASH CAN. PLEASE PLACE ALL TRASH IN BAGS, AND LEAVE THE BOOTH THE WAY IT WAS WHEN YOU ARRIVED.
WIPE DOWN YOUR AREA- WITH MADACIDE/CAVACIDE.
SNAP YOUR SHARPS CONTAINER CLOSED- DEPOSIT IT IN THE LARGE BOXES PROVIDED AT THE MAIN STAGE. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. IF YOUR SHARPS CONTAINER IS FOUND IN YOUR BOOTH WITH CONTAMINATED NEEDLES, YOU WILL BE AUTO FINED AND NOT INVITED BACK TO HELL CITY.
DOUBLE CHECK- FOR ALL CABLES, MACHINES, SUPPLIES, SAMPLES, PHONE CHARGERS, ETC. TRY AND LEAVE THE BOOTH AS EMPTY AS POSSIBLE.
FAILURE TO CLEAN YOUR BOOTH WILL RESULT IN AN AUTO $25 CLEANING FEE OR THE POSSIBILITY OF NOT BEING INVITED BACK TO HELL CITY. BE CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL! THANK YOU ALL!
WISHING YOU WELL, SEE YOU IN HELL!
ADDITIONALLY, A LIMITED AMOUNT OF MASSAGE TABLES AND OTHER TATTOO EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT THE ADMISSIONS BOOTH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US. ALSO, PLEASE PASS THIS EMAIL ALONG TO YOUR BOOTH PARTNERS. IF YOU’D LIKE TO HELP PROMOTE THE FESTIVAL YOU CAN VISIT HTTPS://HELLCITY.COM/PAGES/ART-ADS FOR WEB BANNERS, VIDEOS AND MORE SO FEEL FREE TO GRAB WHATEVER YOU’D LIKE AND ADD IT TO YOUR SITE!
ARTISTS COPIER AND STENCIL AREA:
For artists and vendors who are shipping items to the Hyatt Regency.
Special arrangements must be made for receiving equipment, goods, displays or any other materials which will be sent, delivered or brought into the hotel for Hell City.
Special arrangements must be made for receiving equipment, goods, displays or any other materials which will be sent, delivered or brought into the hotel for Hell City. Failure to make these arrangements may result in refusal of deliveries or materials being unavailable when required.
The Hotel Convention Services Manager or Catering Manager for your convention or meeting must be made aware of the quantity and the volume of shipment no later than one week prior to expected claim date of packages.
A package shall be defined as any carton, case, box or crate weighing at least (2) pounds, but not to exceed (50) pounds. A determination for handling will be made by the hotel for items not meeting this definition. Services of an outside receiving company, if necessary, will be engaged by the sender.
No packages shall be accepted by the Hyatt Regency Columbus more than four days prior to expected date of claim.
Packages refused because of early arrival will be directed to a local carrier. Additional charges to be at the sender’s expense.
The hotel’s receiving entrance is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Special arrangements must be made, in advance, for any deliveries not within this time frame.
Any materials being sent to the hotel must be labeled as follows:
ATTN: HELL CITY TATTOO FEST / VENDOR NAME
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Hold for arrival Name
Attention: (Guest Name and Organization)
Arrival Date: (Month/Day/Year)
Name of Convention: Hell City
Booth Business Name:
Complete return address:
Number of Boxes: (i.e., Box 1 of 2; Box 2 of 2)
Name of Meeting Room: Hell City Ballroom
The hotel does not accept liability for equipment, goods or displays which arrive or fail to arrive to the hotel. The hotel will not be responsible for damage to materials improperly packed, concealed damage, loss or theft of materials prior to or after delivery. The shipper is encouraged to make arrangements for loss or damage with its insurance carrier.
Handling charges will apply based on size and weight of items being received and moved. Shipments over 100 pounds should be handled by an alternative freight handling company to be contracted by the sender. Due to our limited storage space, we are not able to accommodate large shipments of material or heavy pieces of equipment (over 100 pounds).
All exhibit materials must be shipped to a drayage company. Handling charges will apply for moving packages to and from the hotel receiving area to a designated area within the Columbus Convention Center or Hyatt Regency. Please designate a signee at the delivery site.
Per Box $5.00
Pallet of larger shipment (per 100 lbs.) $70.00
Delivery to the Convention Center $70.00
MOVEMENT OF PACKAGES IN PUBLIC AREAS:
Packages will be delivered to and from assigned areas according to schedule provided by guest prior to the start of the function. Any variance in scheduled times will result in materials/packages being assigned a delivery time by hotel staff according to work load.
PACKAGES SHIPPED AT GUEST’S REQUEST:
All packages must be properly packaged and labeled by guest. Shipping method must be indicated.
Hyatt Regency Columbus
EMAIL : SALES.COLUMBUSREGENCY@HYATT.COM